A Couple of New Cards

Well, I haven't gotten any more done in my efforts to revamp the sewing room into a craft room, but, I will get back to it. It is really a bit overwhelming at times. I did however make a couple of new cards.

This first one is okay, but not really that good. But, I love bright colors and pinks and purples so I had to make a pink or purple. It just didn't turn out as well as I would have hoped. And, I discovered I'm not as thrilled with stickles on a large scale. But, it is what it is and I did like the teddy bear, so here I post it. This stamp is Being Together by Gillian Roberts of Stampavie.


This next one I did this morning and I really like it. Of course, being one of my harshest critics, I do see flaws with it. But I really like it. This is my first attempt at coloring something other than cute little girls. And . . . this is also my first card made with a digi stamp. However, it is not my first attempt at coloring a digi stamp. With the first one I colored I discovered I needed to heat set the printer ink a slight bit longer than I originally thought. But, in the end, it is all good. I also was dying to use some of the paper in the Basic Grey Cappella pack I bought, and I must say, for someone who ranks green in the bottom of her color preferences, I really like this collection. I know I will be making more cards with it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop!

OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Blog Hop