Tuesday, September 28, 2010

OWH (Operation Write Home) Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge #36



Photobucket

This card is made on an ecru cardstock. I'm sure to many it would seem this card would have been better with white cardstock & white for the circle & sentiment, but this is what happens when I start out with different paper in the beginning & the card slowly migrates to something different. It is what it is - lol.

Both designs of the printed paper are from the Bayberry Cottage 6X6 paper stack by Pink Paislee. The right side is a smaller image of the Picket Fence print and the left side is a smaller version of the Gazebo print. The grosgrain ribbon is some generic ribbon I got off eBay.  The flower stamped image is from Hero Art and I believe the sentiment is from an Inkadinkado set, but I can't say absolutely. I have to confess I was not very cognizant of the need to note who a specific stamp set was by when I first started collecting my stamps.


Here is the sketch provided for this challenge:



And my collection of OWH cards grows a little more. :)

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the colors!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card! I love the look of the sentiment. Sometimes you need a "scripty" sentiment, sometime you need a more block style type. This card looks good with the scripty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the all the purple in your card. Very great paper and great card!

    ReplyDelete