Same Technique - Different Colors

I had to try that technique again so I thought I would go with one of the colors that I find I steer away from. I guess everyone has their c"colors". Mine are pinks, purples, red & blues. I steer away from oranges, greens, browns and yellows. But I like to find color challenges that force me to use the colors I generally steer away from so when I went to my craft room today I decided to "challenge" myself. Since I h ad already used the technique on one of my colors I made myself got to the colors I am not naturally drawn to. 
I like the card okay. I still love the technique, and the card is okay, for it's color - lol. But I do like the card all-in-all. And it will go in my box of cards for OWH. I know there are "orange" people out there :)



The card is all generic materials - nothing special. For more specifics on the technique read my last blog post.

Next time I use this technique I want to change it up slightly - I want to find some super narrow ribbon and run that across the top and bottom of the vellum sentiment strip rather than making an embossed line in the vellum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop!

OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Blog Hop