Copic Creations Challenge No. 53 ~ White Clothing

I saw this challenge (Challenge No. 53 ~ White Clothing) on the Copic Creations blog and thought I needed to try it since I had no clue how I would make something intended to be white look like it was really suppose to be white and not just an oopsie that I forgot to color. 


Well, here is my attempt - just the image. I just found the challenge today and the deadline is tomorrow and, considering it usually takes me a couple of days of laying out papers and shifting and swapping and shifting more and sometimes starting over completely,  I really don't have time enough to figure out what card layout she will go on.




I'm not really happy with the end result. I can see I need a lot of practice to make it look right. But it's a beginning. And, she is acceptable enough that she will end up on a card eventually.

Comments

  1. She is adorable, Redonna. You did a great job, especially for a first attempt. She is definitely worthy of being featured on a card. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redonna, your Tilda looks lovely in her white dress and socks. You've added light shadows very nicely to maintain the whiteness of her clothing. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. I will not approve comments containing links to other sites for the safety of my subscribers. Thank you for understanding.

Popular posts from this blog

CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop!

OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Blog Hop