Love to color!

Did a lot of Copic coloring this past weekend. I love coloring with my Copic markers - I love how the ink flows and how the colors layer and blend. Here are the three pieces I did:
First up is another Saturated Canary cutie. This one is named Canary Love. She was actually a freebie Krista posted on her blog. I just LOVE Krista's work! think all of her images are so cute. I don't own them all, but I certainly own a ton - LOL! 


This is an image from Make it Crafty - Fairy Tree House. I started the mushroom tops a couple of months ago and just finished this one up this weekend. I'm bad about doing that - starting an image and not finishing for a while. I get distracted easily . . . and often. Then it just takes a while to get back to some things. In the meantime I usually strart another image so I accumulate a good many partially completed pieces. There are no less than 26 different markers used on this image. Not gonna list them, but I will upload this image to my CopicColor.com profile and tag the colors on that site. You can view them here (that is, after I get the image uploaded and the colors tagged).


And the last image I worked on - another one from Make it Crafty - Boot House. I really like the way this one finished up. on this one I used 40+ different markers! My table was covered!!


Hope you enjoy looking at the images I color as much as I enjoy coloring them. Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop!

OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Blog Hop