My Little Sister's Video: CLOSE TO MY HEART DOES IT AGAIN

This is Lisa, my little sister, in this video. I love this explosion box she made and thought I would share her video with everyone. I ordered this cartridge through Lisa a few weeks back but just have not opened it (much less used it yet), but this video makes me want to get finished with what I already have on today's "To Do" list so I can go play with this cartridge! Cute cute cute!

If you don't have a personal CTMH consultant, please consider ordering through my sister, not only because she is my little sister but also because she is a truly wonderful person. 

Here is her CTMH link:  http://lisamoore.ctmh.com/





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop!

OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Blog Hop