Tattered Past: Memoir Journal Workshop: Day 1

I've often started a written journal just to give up when I realized I had no clue what to write about. I usually figure the best place to start is at the first memory I can recall and work forward, but that thought always fails me because the logical part of my brain tells me "No, that is an autobiography.' So I bail on it altogether. 

Today I found a blog post for writing memoir journal entries and Rita A, the blogs author, will post journal prompts two or three times a week and the followers simply journal about that prompt. Sounds pretty good to me. The first prompts can be found on this blog she post:  

Tattered Past: Memoir Journal Workshop: Day 1

Okay, off to find a book to use for my journal. Y'all get a book and join in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop!

OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Blog Hop