Lovin' This Technique!

I saw a card posted by OWH on facebook and thought it was sooo pretty so I followed a link in the comments to a page with the instructions and then I made my own version - in a color I like and with a flower I like. My version - a purple magnolia bloom:



The white card base and the purple layer are both generic cardstock that I have had for many years. The image is a wooden block stamp that I got off of eBay. I stamped it in Opaque White StazOn and outlined it with a Copic marker. The band is Grafix Clear Vellum stamped with a Lawn Fawn sentiment. And I added three generic pearl dots. 

I really like this technique and will definitely make more cards using it!

Comments

  1. I think the shading with the Copic's absolutely is the thing that sets this card apart. Very WELL Done!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. I will not approve comments containing links to other sites for the safety of my subscribers. Thank you for understanding.

Popular posts from this blog

CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop!

OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Blog Hop