Dutch Dare Card Challenge


Photobucket

In featuring OWH, Dutch Dare put out a challenge that simply required the card meet OWH criteria and have a Birthday theme. Well, they said any theme would be accepted, but since it is a Birthday Party they were hoping for a Birthday card. So I made a Birthday card.


It's a very simple card, but I was kinda pushed for time since I was not able to get any card making done over the weekend most of my Monday was taken up with things that needed to be done. Not the least of which was to get a very large box out of the middle of my scrap room floor. The card base cardstock is generic cardstock I bought from Michaels years ago. The Pretty blue flowery inset is from a Nana's Nursery Baby Boy mini stack by DCWV that my little sister brought me a few weeks ago on her way back home from a trip. It has shiny little blue flowers, to add a little glitz. And the sweet little kitty is from my Cricut Create-a-Critter cart.

Oh, the the font, bet everyone could tell at a glance that was hand-written by me. But I needed to use the word "purrfect" from the Cricut cart and none of my sentiment stamps would work with it.  

Comments

  1. This is such a sweet card and the cat is adorable.Thanks for joining us at DDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple and "purfect" card! Thanks for playing along with DDCC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. I will not approve comments containing links to other sites for the safety of my subscribers. Thank you for understanding.

Popular posts from this blog

CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop!

OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Blog Hop