OWH (Operation Write Home) Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge #36



Photobucket

This card is made on an ecru cardstock. I'm sure to many it would seem this card would have been better with white cardstock & white for the circle & sentiment, but this is what happens when I start out with different paper in the beginning & the card slowly migrates to something different. It is what it is - lol.

Both designs of the printed paper are from the Bayberry Cottage 6X6 paper stack by Pink Paislee. The right side is a smaller image of the Picket Fence print and the left side is a smaller version of the Gazebo print. The grosgrain ribbon is some generic ribbon I got off eBay.  The flower stamped image is from Hero Art and I believe the sentiment is from an Inkadinkado set, but I can't say absolutely. I have to confess I was not very cognizant of the need to note who a specific stamp set was by when I first started collecting my stamps.


Here is the sketch provided for this challenge:



And my collection of OWH cards grows a little more. :)

Comments

  1. Great card! Love the colors!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card! I love the look of the sentiment. Sometimes you need a "scripty" sentiment, sometime you need a more block style type. This card looks good with the scripty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the all the purple in your card. Very great paper and great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. I will not approve comments containing links to other sites for the safety of my subscribers. Thank you for understanding.

Popular posts from this blog

CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop!

OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Blog Hop