Well, I completely forgot about having set up this blog page until my little sister sent me a link to her blog. Of course her blog has a lot of posts and mine basically had the opening post - lol. Guess I'm not a very good blogger. And, while I set this blog up originally to save links to blogs I wanted to follow I found myself using bookmarks to read the blogs rather than linking to them from here. Bad bad Redonna.


But I will try to do better and try to post some stuff here to share with my little sister. Love you Lisa!

Comments

  1. I Love you too! So glad to see that we share the same passions! My earliest childhood insticts were right! I still gravitate to the creative one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated before being posted. I will not approve comments containing links to other sites for the safety of my subscribers. Thank you for understanding.

Popular posts from this blog

CardSwaps World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop!

OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop

Operation Write Home Bunny Hop Blog Hop